Providing reliable and safe equipment
Reliable truck driver equipment provides the means to provide for and support you and your family. The investment in technology in the equipment provides at home comfortability, increases productivity while also protecting the driver. We continue to invest yearly in recycling our older equipment with brand new truck driver equipment. 60 brand new 2017 Freightliners Day Cabs will be delivered in May of 2017.
Truck Driver Equipment Highlights
• 74% of our are automatic transmissions.
• Operate Freightliner, Volvo, and International truck driver equipment
• Run Cummins ISX, Detroit DD-13, and Volvo D13 Engines
• All sleep trucks equipped with electric APU
• All trucks are equipped with rollover protection and collision avoidance systems.
• 300 New Trailers with tire auto inflate. All new trailers going forward is to be fitted with this option.
Mechanics always have you covered!
• PM’s are done on time and all repairs completed. Less waiting. Less unscheduled downtime. More driving time.
• 24/7 in-house breakdown support to help you with any issue.
• All mechanics are properly trained and certified.
It's all about the comfort - APU's
Of course, you want to be comfortable and so do we when you are away from home. That is why West Side Transport invested in making sure all sleeper trucks were equipped with electric APU's. This will keep you warm in the winter, and cool in the summer while still keeping you low on idle.
Ask anyone - Automatics are the future!
A majority of our truck driver equipment is automatic transmissions. The automatic trucks have come a long way in the last ten to fifteen years since constantly breaking down. Ask any of our drivers and they will tell you firsthand how they love automatics compared to the manual transmissions.
Get started with one of the Midwest's top trucking companies today. Top benefits & pay. Please fill out this form to get started and receive more info.
HAVE A QUESTION OR NEED MORE INFO?
Call a West Side Transport recruiter at 800-677-5627 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about our Equipment.