Position Title: Marketing Coordinator & Graphic Designer
Position Report to: Director of Recruiting & Marketing/Branding
Position Summary: Under general supervision, responsible for updating, creating and editing social media sites, company website, and all marketing material to expand and increase our marketing media footprint. Brainstorm, create and design images for posters, brochures, videos, and websites.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
Include the following:
1. Updating the company website.
2. Updating our social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Snap Chat, Instagram and others.
3. Taking pictures at company events or achievements to be used in our social media posting or marketing.
4. Explore, create and implement new ideas to increase our social media presence.
5. Creating designs for social media, marketing, and branding.
6. Coordinating, scheduling and editing videos for the West Side Transport website and YouTube channel.
7. Creating, redesigning and posting on the company website.
8. Performs other related duties as requested.
Education and Experience: Knowledge of social media advertising and marketing strategies. Knowledge and experience in all Adobe programs listed but not limited to Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After effects, Premier pro, Bridge and Media encoder. Also for web design have experience with HTML coding and WordPress.
Other Skills and Abilities: Ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Must have good computer skills and able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
Physical Qualifications: Ability to lift up to 20lbs. Long periods of sitting and use of a telephone and PC required.
The above statements reflect the general duties of the position and describe the principal functions and may be adjusted according to the business environment as seen fit by management.