Position Title: Logistics Carrier Relations Clerk
Position Location: Cedar Rapids
Position Reports to: General Manager of Logistics
Position Summary: Under general supervision, set up new carriers for Logistics group and handle all aspects of Carrier relationship, from setup, invoice processing and payment. Receive incoming carrier phone calls and responds to their payment inquiries. Contacts carriers to ensure service and expectations are being met and relays carrier feedback to management.
• Invoicing customers.
• Processing carrier payables.
• Carrier contract review and set up.
• Carrier profile maintenance, review and setup.
• Nurture carrier relationships and provide feedback to management.
• Conduct/investigate carrier qualifications and safety ratings
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
Necessary Qualifications:One year of bookkeeping experience or equivalent work experience and/or a college degree in Accounting. Experience in transportation is preferred; ability to make sound decisions; strong written and verbal communication skills; goal oriented and self-motivated to excel; ability to prioritize workload and thrive in a fast-paced environment; proficient keyboarding skills. Experience with Microsoft Office products.
If you feel like you are up to the challenge while working for a great company, submit upload your resume below or submit to [email protected]