Position Title: Logistics Branch Manager
Position Location: Indianapolis, IN
Position Reports to:Director of Logistics
Position Summary: Under general supervision, oversees the start-up and management of business development operations; developing a plan to fulfill the customer acquisition and revenue goals of the organization; management of the branch all branch sales.
• Implementation of our aggressive growth plan of the non-asset logistics business.
• Work in coordination with other company resources to develop the strategic and tactical direction for the Logistics office.
• Establish management processes and metrics for performance and be accountable for all of the brokerage business.
• Manages the branch inside sales, outside sales and acts as a liaison with the Customer Service and Operations team at West Side Transport.
• Prospect area for new logistics customers.
• Ability to teach and manage new employees.
• Performs other related duties as requested.
Necessary Qualifications: 2 to 5 years experience required in the area of growing a non-asset Freight Brokerage; strong sales skills; P&L Management; strong negotiation ability; team player; Microsoft Power Point, Word, Excel, Outlook and AS/400 experience required; ability to type 40 w.p.m. preferred.
If you feel like you are up to the challenge while working for a great company, submit upload your resume below or submit to email@example.com