Class A CDL Truck Driver - Entry Level (Logistics / Transportation)
Recent truck school graduates who are looking for an exciting and rewarding career opportunity as an entry level driver, working with a leading provider of transportation services. Join West Side Transport!
Here are just some of the benefits you will enjoy in this Entry Level truck driver role:
- $45,000 to $55,000/year as Entry Level Truck Driver
- $800 to $1,100 per Week Minimum Pay Commitment
- Monthly Bonuses
- Dog Friendly
- Rider Policy
- Much, much more!
Specific qualifications for this truck driver position include:
- 160 hours of truck school
- Truck school certificate or school verification
- Valid Class A CDL license
Class A CDL Truck Driver (Entry Level / Logistics / Transportation)
Get started with one of the Midwest's top trucking companies today. Top benefits & pay. Please fill out this form to get started and receive more info.