Position Title: Auto Specialist
Position Reports to: Operations Manager
Position Location: Glenwood, IL
Position Summary: Under general supervision, works closely with managers, customers, drivers and co-workers to coordinate and ensure load commitments are being fulfilled; strives to maintain required customer scorecard metrics; builds valuable relationships with customers; advises team members and ensures that company productivity goals are met when possible and works to maintain mutual respect and professionalism with co-workers and subordinates to sustain a positive team environment.
• Books and plans all automotive loads; ensure scorecard metrics are being met; when needed covers accounts for other customer service personnel; maintains professional relationships with all customers.
• Works closely with managers, customers, drivers and co-workers to coordinate and ensure load commitments are being fulfilled; monitors load/driver movement; works closely with auto customers to ensure commitments are met.
• Works with the Operations Manager and Director of Operations on building the auto accounts; assists with the bidding process for auto and ensures all documentation and information needed for billing is provided.
• Strives to maintain and improve driver retention efforts at all times; expresses thorough communication to fleet team to clearly express customer and company expectations for each load.
• Participates in companywide training opportunities to improve self-learning; works to maintain mutual respect and professionalism with co-workers and subordinates to sustain a positive team environment.
• Assists with sales projects involving transport customers and West Side; and serves as a contact person providing information as needed.
• Performs other related duties as requested.
Necessary Qualifications: One year of related experience required. Experience in transportation preferred; experience with computer systems, satellite systems and innovative software experience all beneficial. Problem solving and communication skills desirable.
Physical Qualifications: Ability to lift up to 20 lbs. Long periods of sitting and use of telephone and satellite systems required.
UPLOAD YOUR RESUME
We are waiting to hear from you.